Chapter 1 - Where can I find what?
Note that this list is not sorted by category, but rather by my (twisted?) logic.
If you think something's on the site but not mentioned here, please
let me know.
- Main - Starting point for Supaplex fans.
Contains the latest news and information for new fans.
- Frequently Asked Questions - If you want to know
something about Supaplex, or have a problem, it's likely your questions
are answered here. Please read before emailing me!
- What is it? - This page gives a short
explanation of what Supaplex is. Useful if you really have no idea what it
is, but are still interested.
- Download and Install - If you want to download
and install Supaplex, this is the place to go. Contains a link to the game
and a complete explanation of how to install it.
- Cast of Characters - The objects in the game are
explained here. Also explains how gravity works (in the game, not in
- New Levels - All new levels (as opposed to the
111 original levels) can be found here. There are over a thousand!
- Level Tips - If you want to create your own
levels, here are some useful tips to make sure your level will be valid, fun
- Solutions - If you don't know how to solve a
level, you can go here to download a solution for that levels.
- Tricks - If you have a hard time solving a level,
perhaps you can use a trick to make it easier on you. There are about 30
known Supaplex tricks. Most of them are needed at one point to solve some
of the new levels!
- Software - All Supaplex related software is
gathered on this page, where you can download it.
- Bugs - This page lists known bugs in programs I
helped write myself (the SpeedFix and SpEdit).
- History - This page gives some insight in the
history (and future?) of Supaplex.
- Site map - This page. It gives a list of all
pages within the Supaplex website, and a short explanation what each is.
- Links - Links related to Supaplex can be found on
- Hilde's Supaplex website - This was the
very first Supaplex fan-site I ever found, and the site has inspired mine.
Since the owner is no longer online, I keep her pages up here.
- Peter Broadribb's Supaplex site - This
is another Supaplex fan-site. Also contains a lot of information about
'Boulderdash'. Since he's no longer online, I keep his pages up here.
- File formats - For the programmer. This page
explains what Supaplex datafiles are made of. Useful if you want to make
your own level editor, or cheat.
- Contact Information - If you need to contact me,
check out this page. If you have a question, please read
the FAQ first!
Copyright (c) Elmer Productions